Given that each person is unique, there are a multitude of treatment approaches and solutions offered to accommodate a person's beliefs, their particular dependence and other possible concerns that may be necessary to resolve. For example, if you were agnostic, you would probably feel miserable in a recovery program that puts heavy emphasis on Christian values. The same idea pertains to those with a holistic lifestyle, they might feel uneasy with a substance replacement program because they wish to rehabilitate themselves in a natural way. At Pathways Real Life Recovery, we cater each treatment program to suit your unique wants and needs.
We're here to help 24/7! Call (435) 278-2700 Today!
Principles of Successful Treatment30 years of research has proven that to defeat addiction, avoid relapse, and make life long recovery a reality, there are a number of important factors. The following key principles are the basis of any successful treatment program:
- No one treatment will work for everyone.
- Access to treatment should be readily available.
- Addiction is a complex but treatable condition that has the ability to affect behaviors and healthy brain function.
- Effective treatment addresses the root cause of addiction, as well as other possible mental disorders, and not just the symptom of
- drug use. Treatment should help a person be healthy in mind and body.
- Staying in treatment long enough is critical to success.
- Counseling and other behavioral therapies are the most commonly used forms of treatment.
- Medications are often an important part of treatment, especially when combined with behavioral therapies.
- Treatment plans should be regularly reviewed and modified to fit a person’s changing needs.
- Medically assisted detoxification is only the first stage of treatment.
- Treatment doesn't need to be voluntary to be effective.
- Drug use during treatment must be monitored continuously.
Treatment Methods at Pathways Real Life RecoveryA trained professional will perform an evaluation to determine what mixture of treatments will be effective for your needs and symptoms.
- Group Therapy in Utah
- Cognitive Behavioral
- Recreational Therapy
- Changing Core Beliefs,
- Emotional Reactions and Behaviors
- Relapse Prevention Utah
- Vocational and Educational
- Training in Utah
- Sober Companion Utah
- Detox Center in Utah
- Addiction Aftercare in Utah
- Art / Music Health Therapy
- Belief Restructuring
- Therapy in Utah