Given that each person is unique, there are a multitude of treatment approaches and solutions offered to accommodate a person's beliefs, their particular dependence and other possible concerns that may be necessary to resolve. For example, if you were agnostic, you would probably feel miserable in a recovery program that puts heavy emphasis on Christian values. The same idea pertains to those with a holistic lifestyle, they might feel uneasy with a substance replacement program because they wish to rehabilitate themselves in a natural way. At Pathways Real Life Recovery, we cater each treatment program to suit your unique wants and needs.
We're here to help 24/7! Call (435) 278-2700 Today!
Principles of Successful Treatment
30 years of research has proven that to defeat addiction, avoid relapse, and make life long recovery a reality, there are a number of important factors. The following key principles are the basis of any successful treatment program:
- No one treatment will work for everyone.
- Access to treatment should be readily available.
- Addiction is a complex but treatable condition that has the ability to affect behaviors and healthy brain function.
- Effective treatment addresses the root cause of addiction, as well as other possible mental disorders, and not just the symptom of
- drug use. Treatment should help a person be healthy in mind and body.
- Staying in treatment long enough is critical to success.
- Counseling and other behavioral therapies are the most commonly used forms of treatment.
- Medications are often an important part of treatment, especially when combined with behavioral therapies.
- Treatment plans should be regularly reviewed and modified to fit a person’s changing needs.
- Medically assisted detoxification is only the first stage of treatment.
- Treatment doesn't need to be voluntary to be effective.
- Drug use during treatment must be monitored continuously.
Treatment Methods at Pathways Real Life Recovery
A trained professional will perform an evaluation to determine what mixture of treatments will be effective for your needs and symptoms.
- Group Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Experiential Therapy
- Changing Core Beliefs
- Relapse Prevention
- Vocational and Educational Training
- Sober Companion
- Addiction Aftercare
- Art / Music Health Therapy
- Belief Restructuring