What Makes Pathways So Effective?
Pathway Real Life Recovery in Utah builds treatment programs designed around each unique client to help individuals and families overcome their unhealthy beliefs, which often interfere with their ability to sustain long-term change. Regardless if the issue is within an individual, relationship or family unit – Pathways finds a REAL solution! Our system implements life principles that allow the client and family to heal, strengthen, and fully recover. Our treatment team focuses on a client’s strengths and their input in their recovery journey. Every member of the Pathways team is available 24/7, and you won’t reach a machine or a recording, you will reach an actual therapist who is ready to help whenever you need it.
"Pathways allows you to reach your full potential in all aspects of life. Yes, you may be struggling with drugs, alcohol, destructive behaviors, or mental health, but that doesn’t define you as a person.
When we get healthy and whole as a person from the inside out, those symptoms naturally dissipate. At Pathways, we don’t treat symptoms, we treat people."
- Michelle Amerman, CEO/Founder of Pathways
How Does the Program Work?
Pathways integrates the family to strengthen and repair current issues that may hinder the healing process. In phase one, the program includes 6-8 hours of personal one-on-one training and therapy. Sample objectives in each phase are outlined below:
- Initial evaluation and assessment*
- Learning to love yourself/ Self-worth and true identity
- Restructuring self-limiting beliefs
- The underlying root (driver) of behavior
- Progression & depth of behavior
- Recognize & identify self-defeating patterns, and discover alternatives
- Triggers & Trigger stoppers
- Stages of Healing and Recovery
- Understand family dynamics
- Choice & change
- Develop tools & skills for healing
- Explore & improve relationships
- Mismatches between personal values & behaviors
- Resolve inner conflicts
- Self-affirmations to increase self-love and strengthen acceptance
- Cycle of use
- Physical barriers & Barrier busters
- The purpose of power of boundaries
- Cycle of addiction
- Relapse Triggers
- Build a circle of support
- Develop greater self-awareness
- Discover authentic goals and values
- Healthy alternatives
- Time management
- The 3 powers of healing: higher, Inner, Outer
- Personal growth and vision
In addition to the individual treatment plan, Pathways Real Life Recovery uses a family integration approach to treatment. The purpose of family integrations is to allow enablers (enablers may be friends/family members) to learn how to empower their loved one and develop their interaction methods to create a healthy home environment. We call this “working from the inside out,” and our family integration has been shown to make the transition from rehab to home life a smoother one that produces superior results. This also insures that your loved ones receive the support, training, and guidance they need.
Call 435-228-6967 to Get on Your Pathway to Recovery Today!
Your treatment team is available 24 hours a day and develops a recovery system that is tailored to address the individualized needs of the client.
Services offered at Pathways include, but are not limited to:
- Professional treatment with master level therapists
- Focused on client goals and needs
- Solution focused therapy
- Real life, person centered supportive therapy
- Mental health assessment and treatment
- Drug and alcohol assessment
- Parent-child supportive therapy
- Equine therapy
- Recommendations for ongoing treatment
- Intensive individual, family or couples counseling
- Self-esteem and empowerment therapy
- Life coaching
- Supportive attendance of court hearings and medical appointments
- Working with financial, housing and employment issues
- Parenting Skills
- Belief restructuring
The Gift of Confidence
True confidence gives hope in overcoming the many challenges that life throws at us. Pathways trains the individual to find strength and confidence from within, from above, and from those around them. This confidence opens the heart and mind to multiple pathways that lead those addicted out of darkness, frustration and discouragement into a life of positive change, freedom and meaning.
One the greatest challenges in life is being the spouse, parent, companion or loved on of someone struggling with addiction or destructive behavior.
Such loved ones are forced to rely on love and instinct alone. But, without proper training, the love of parents or companions often enhances (known as “enabling”) the negative behavior they are yearning to prevent. This creates gut-wrenching guilt and despair, often paralyzing the natural guidance and positive power they would otherwise instill.
Becoming Free from Behavioral Issues is Possible
Whatever the pitfall they are facing, they can change. There are many pathways to freedom from addiction and other limiting behaviors. It is a matter of confidence, honesty, and choice.
As a Free Agent, addicted individuals have the power to choose a different path. Their personal Pathways Coach, other professionals and a loved one who becomes their Support Agent, will assist them through every step of the way. Those close to the addicted individual are also trained to become genuine support and change agents in the individuals' life.
Through Pathways, addicted individuals and their loved ones create a source of light, strength, confidence, and peace. This is the key to true, lasting recovery from drugs and alcohol.
Pathways Real Life Recovery professionals are experienced with the legal process and all associated requirements. Pathways provides all necessary legal documents, such as progress reports, status updates, incident reporting and the like.
If a client violates court orders or probation requirements, Pathways understands that it is in the best interest of the client to report said violation through the appropriate channels.
Get a Free Assessment from Pathways Real Life Recovery
For more information on our Utah treatment programs, or to set up a free assessment, contact Pathways Real Life Recovery at 435-228-6967 today!