The best alcohol treatment helps people restructure unhealthy beliefs, and people do more than recover from addiction. It helps them learn to thrive in their new life beyond alcohol abuse. At Pathways Real Life Recovery alcohol treatment center in Sandy, Utah, our caring staff uses evidence-based therapeutic methods. We help our clients build self-confidence, overcome addiction, and retake control of their lives.
The best alcohol recovery programs also help clients repair important relationships that have been damaged by their alcohol use disorder (AUD). At Pathways, we feature family therapy. We further help people put a lifelong support system in place that helps them avoid the kinds of thoughts and triggers that drove them to alcohol abuse in the past.
Click to jump to section:
- Alcohol Addiction Treatments
- Alcohol Recovery Services
- Family Engagement in Alcohol Treatment
- Frequently Asked Questions About Alcohol Treatment
- Paying for Alcohol Treatment
- Contact the Top Alcohol Treatment Center in Sandy, Utah
You don’t have to wait any longer for relief. Contact Pathways Real Life Recovery alcohol treatment center to start your new life free from alcohol addiction today.
Alcohol Addiction Treatment Center, Sandy, Utah
There are alcohol treatment programs available to suit your personal needs and situation at Pathways’ secure and comfortable treatment center in beautiful, inspiring Sandy, Utah.
- Alcohol Detox Treatment: Our licensed alcohol withdrawal treatment program helps clients safely undergo alcohol detox. During this critical phase, a person entering addiction recovery receives the many benefits of care from our top-quality team of detox professionals.
- Inpatient Alcohol Treatment: After detoxing from alcohol, clients need the most intensive therapeutic help. Our alcohol inpatient treatment enables them to take time away from their regular daily environment to focus just on recovery. The program provides 30 hours of therapy per week. Treatment focuses on gaining the skills needed to sustain recovery long-term. (We offer exclusive women’s and men’s residential treatment.)
- Outpatient Alcohol Treatment: Pathways provides three options for alcohol outpatient treatment. Each program is suited to the level of treatment that is most appropriate for the recovery needs of the client at the time of his or her entry into rehab. They range from the partial hospitalization program to general outpatient treatment to after-care relapse prevention services.
- Alcohol Day Treatment: The day treatment option is a partial-hospitalization program that provides 25 hours of therapeutic services per week. Participants receive in-residence treatment during the day but go home every day afterward. They complete the day program and then transition into an outpatient alcohol abuse treatment program.
- Intensive Outpatient Alcohol Treatment Program: Outpatient treatment is designed to enable clients to maintain their regular work and home schedule and attend therapy sessions after hours and on weekends. The IOP program focuses on both individual and group therapy. Therapy works toward building life skills and a plan for long-term relapse prevention.
- After-Care Program: For relapse prevention, after participants in rehab reenter the real world on their own, they can continue with support to help avoid triggers that can lead to relapse. After-care helps people avoid circumstances in which triggers are more likely and provides help to strengthen their resistance against relapse.
Alcohol Recovery Services at Pathways in Sandy, UT
Individual alcohol use disorder recovery services at Pathways in Sandy, Utah, include these among other well-proven types of therapy in addiction treatment:
- Outpatient and Inpatient alcoholism treatment
- 24-hour professional help
- Prescription drugs management
- Mental health assessment and treatment
- Self-esteem and empowerment therapy
- Solution-Focused Addiction Therapy
- Grief and trauma therapy
- Support accompaniment at court hearings
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Belief restructuring
- Individual therapies
- Experiential therapy
- Vocational Rehab Facilitation
- Genetic testing
- Dual diagnosis treatment - drug, alcohol, or mental
- Group therapy
- Family therapy for alcoholism
- Relapse Prevention
Family Engagement in Alcohol Treatment at Pathways
All alcoholic treatment centers should provide family therapy as well as treatment for the individual who is suffering from AUD. Pathways integrates family therapy to help repair or strengthen family relationships and resolve problems that may adversely impact the recovery process.
In family therapy for alcohol addiction, families learn how to empower their loved one during rehab and provide support that continues long after treatment is completed. Therapy helps families dealing with alcohol abuse make recovery easier for their loved one in treatment and the entire group of loved ones. The family learns to:
- Expect progress and setbacks.
- Take care of each other as family members.
- Keep alcohol out of your home.
- Establish clear rules and deal with problems honestly.
- Use what you learned in therapy for relapse prevention.
Frequently Asked Questions About Alcohol Treatment Centers
- Genetic testing
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy or therapy to help you unlearn harmful responses and replace them with new ones
- Family therapy and family system behavior
- Recreation and physical activity
- Trauma therapy
- Belief therapy which helps you change negative beliefs that might be inhibiting recovery
- Relapse prevention
Paying for Alcohol Treatment
Finances should not stand in the way of your recovery. If you are wondering how to pay for alcohol treatment, we offer the following payment options:
We accept payment from most insurance providers. We can help you determine your insurance coverage if you complete this form.
We offer financing to help cover costs. Whether you need assistance to cover a high-deductible or copay, we are here to help.
You may be concerned about your job. You may wonder: Is alcoholism treatment covered under FMLA? That depends. The following criteria are the basic requirements for FMLA coverage:
- Work for a covered employer
- Worked for at least 12 months
- Worked at least 1,250 hours in the preceding 12 months
Our knowledgeable staff is happy to answer your questions. If you have FMLA -specific issues, the Pathways Wholeness Center maintains a library of addiction-related information.
Pathways Real Life Recovery in Sandy, Utah
From medical detox from alcohol to ongoing support for relapse prevention, Pathways provides advanced therapeutic alternatives that many alcohol treatment centers cannot offer. We also provide specialized counseling and treatment for clients suffering from dual diagnosis or a co-occurring disorder.
If you or a loved one is struggling with alcohol addiction, call Pathways Real Life Recovery at (801) 895-3006, or use our online contact option to schedule a free assessment.
Related Articles & Links:
- Outpatient Drug Rehab & Alcohol Rehab in Utah
- Inpatient Drug and Alcohol Rehab Center
- Why Choose Residential Drug and Alcohol Rehab?
- Alcohol and Drug Rehab Treatment Center Service Areas
- Teen Alcohol Treatment in Utah
- 7 Drug and Alcohol Relapse Prevention Tips for After Recovery is Over
- Maintaining Sobriety During the Holiday Season
- Patient Satisfaction & Virtual Healthcare
- Call the SAMHSA National Helpline