At Pathways Real Life Recovery, we are a substance abuse treatment center in Utah. As a behavioral treatment center, we provide mental health counseling services that are designed to help individuals and families navigate the road to addiction recovery. In order to best serve our clients, we leverage the latest tools and techniques available to ensure that we provide a well-rounded treatment plan that has been tailored to meet the needs of our patients. That is why we use the Tetra Outcomes Compass System at our addiction recovery center.
Tetra Outcomes Meets the Conditions for Successful Treatment
We use the Tetra Outcomes Compass System because it provides all of the necessary information that we need to treat our patients at our addiction recovery treatment center. These include:
- Clear Expectations: With the Tetra Outcomes Compass System, we make sure that all of our clients clearly understand what their expectations are as well as what they should expect from us.
- The Necessary Skills: The Tetra Outcomes Compass System helps us provide our clients with the fundamental skills they need to not just get sober but stay sober as well.
- Recognition: Even though much of our treatment is focused on correcting habits and routines that led to addiction in the first place, we also want to recognize our clients when they succeed because this inspires them to continue on the road to recovery.
- Build Relationships: With the Tetra Outcomes Compass System, we are able to build strong relationships between our counselors and our clients, ensuring that each individual feels cared for in our program.
With these guidelines, we are able to customize each of our treatment plans to meet the individual circumstances of each client.
Why We Use the Tetra Outcomes Compass System
At Pathways Real Life Recovery, we think carefully about every tool that we want to use to help our patients. We use the Tetra Outcomes Compass System because:
- Accountability: We involve our clients in their treatment plans every step of the way. The Tetra Outcomes Compass System allows us to provide surveys that allow our clients to provide feedback on what we do well and how we can improve.
- Detailed Reporting and Metrics: The Tetra Outcomes Compass System provides us with detailed, objective data that we can use to spot trends in our treatment plans and figure out how we can alter our program to improve our recovery rates.
- Support and Education: At Pathways Real Life Recovery, we want to provide support and education for our mental health professionals and our clients. The Tetra Outcomes Compass System support system is unparalleled and ensures that we leverage our tools appropriately.
At Pathways Real Life Recovery, we always place the needs of our patients and clients ahead of our own. That is why we use the latest tools available.
The Joint Commission has updated its accreditation standard, known as CTS.03.01.09 for behavioral health organizations. Our solution meets all the requirements for the Joint Commission’s accreditation standards.
Contact Pathways Real Life Recovery Today!
At Pathways Real Life Recovery, we not only adhere to the standards of the Joint Commission but also invest in our programs for the benefit of our patients. If you are looking for substance abuse treatment and mental health counseling in Utah, then give us a call today to learn more about our services!