Pathways Wholeness Center is a private, safe, serene, special place for people to relax and recover from various mental health conditions. Located in beautiful Glenwood, in tranquil south-central Utah, the comfortable accommodations in our inpatient treatment center offer the ideal setting for extended care therapy.
The Wholeness Center mental health treatment specialists apply research-based therapeutic principles and processes that focus on specific disorders. This approach is recommended to help clients improve their mental health awareness and overall mental health.
Click to jump to section:
- What is Involved in Inpatient Mental Health Treatment?
- Finding the Best Mental Health Rehab for Your Needs
- Mental Health Conditions Treated at Pathways
- Mental Health Treatment at Pathways Real Life Recovery
- Pathways Wholeness Center
- Contact the Best Inpatient Mental Health Treatment Center in Utah
If you’re ready to receive help for a mental health issue, our inpatient treatment facilities at Pathways are the right place to gain control of your life.
What is Involved in Inpatient Mental Health Treatment?
Many people make better progress in inpatient treatment for mental health issues. Some people are struggling with more severe mental conditions. Others need therapy for co-occurring mental disorders. For example, an inpatient treatment center for depression and anxiety or drug addiction is the route to successful mental health rehab for some people.
Inpatient treatment provides a stable environment with medical care and caring, professional 24-hour support. Inpatient treatment further enables people to focus entirely on overcoming their issues, away from distractions and unwanted influences that can impede their progress.
Finding the Best Mental Health Rehab for Your Needs
Every individual struggling to gain control over a mental health disorder has his or her unique needs. Often, people have more complex treatment needs, when co-occurring disorders require more types of treatment. There are many therapeutic options at mental health treatment centers throughout the United States.
First, consider your specific priorities in choosing the best treatment program for your particular needs and personal preferences.
- Choose an area that feels best for you: Decide whether it’s a priority for you to be close to home during your treatment. Some people prefer to be near home. Others want to get away for a change of environment, without the familiar triggers during their therapy.
- Choose a program that fits your needs: Choose the best mental health treatment offered for your specific needs in the area you prefer. For example, find the treatment program type and intensity level, the quality of professional care, amenities, and cost that fits your needs.
Be sure to choose a facility that is covered by your health insurance.
We Love Our Clients
Mental Health Conditions Treated at Pathways
We offer treatment for adults of age 18 and older in a co-ed therapeutic environment. The Pathways Wholeness Center provides dual diagnosis and treatment of co-occurring conditions. Some of the kinds of mental health issues for which our clients receive therapy include:
- Major depressive disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Other mood disorders
- Eating disorders
- Borderline personality disorder
- Other personality disorders
These and other mental health disorders we treat at Pathways sometimes lead to behavioral challenges, drug addiction, or alcoholism. We provide highly effective therapeutic programs that include treatment for those co-occurring conditions.
Mental Health Treatment at Pathways Real Life Recovery
Pathways mental health treatment specialists work with each client on a comprehensive solution that treats the whole person, through research-based therapeutic principles that include:
- Developing tools for strengthening coping skills
- Cultivating essential life skills
- Building deeper self-awareness
- Restructuring beliefs
- Managing triggers of mental health self-management setbacks
- Mastering gratitude
- Self-therapy in emotional difficulties
- Family therapy
- Physical health and fitness help
- Art therapy
- Many outdoor therapeutic activities
- Numerous other therapeutic options
Our treatment team focuses on building on our client's strengths and carefully making the most of their input into their recovery process.
To learn more about inpatient mental health treatment at Pathways Wholeness Center, Glenwood Utah, call (801) 895-3006 or contact us here on our website today!
Pathways Wholeness Center
The Pathways beautiful residential mental health treatment center is located in the stunning natural surroundings of southern Utah. The beautiful facility is surrounded by a pristine natural landscape with many beautiful lakes, five national parks, and three national forests all within a short drive. Many of our experiential treatment opportunities are offered in this inspiring outdoor environment.
The secluded location gives clients the privacy to enjoy the therapeutic programs designed to meet their unique individual needs. Each individualized program is concentrated on healing the root cause of the mental disorder. Therapy assists the client in becoming liberated from the past through a treatment process that works to heal the whole person.
Pathways Wholeness Center Inpatient Rehab Facilities Gallery
Contact Pathways Pathways Wholeness Center Mental Health Treatment Team
We understand very well just how overwhelming and frightening living with a mental health disorder can be. Having caring professionals you can trust and who know what you’re dealing with can give you more peace of mind during treatment and greater hope for lasting healing.